Microcosm Microcosm

kickass

great work. it reminded me alot of the sega game "comic zone" simple idea that leqads to alot of play and twists.

BJ @ BK BJ @ BK

yay

way to go man. i would have never expexted this! the dude totally reminded me of quagmire from family guy. funny stuff. BIG UPS for using all my music! you rock!

Loud Noises Collab Loud Noises Collab

ouch

so i don't really know how things like this make it into the portal. but i'll accept it because i'm a corporate whore and my music is in here. so plus plus gold star. pretty shitty flash though.

ThreeStar responds:

Well, I don't know exactly how to respond to this. Thanks?

Anyway, is your 'stache real?

If so, let's hook up sometime.

Three

Dark Charger Dark Charger

damn straight

this reminded me of a mix between pacman, asteroids and battle tank, all very excellent classic games. the strategy wasn't to difficult to pick up and the game is quite addictive, good stuff! Thanks for using my music on this , the loop rocks.

Paintball - The Game Paintball - The Game

the goods

really suprisingly fun game. ah simplicity and thanks for the song use

Claxor responds:

No, thank YOU for making the song in the first place :)

Trick Witchery Trick Witchery

oh yeah!

hey thanks for using my music in this flash! i'm really impressed with the graphics and skill level. but i think i have to agree with Funky Master M, this music sucks dick.

Peturo responds:

ha well then thats a honest opinion i just liked it though.. i looked through like at least 50 songs before i chose this one..

xKore - Fire xKore - Fire

that scream sample! everywhere!

i love the sweepy stuff in the beginning and the release cut to the fuqqin madness is mega heavy. yummy.

Under_Skör - Pickled Steve Under_Skör - Pickled Steve

my soul? I been counterfeiting my soul for years

damn that's a bangin kick to start with! great fake out after the reverse organ sound. this is a sick combination of hard techno, danceability and classic synth sounds. 2:27 is explosively bada$$! the synth line around 3:30 brings me back to the arcade soundtracks, i wish it could have synced up with the really growling bass instead of being so segregated. other than that. solid.

UnderSkor responds:

I like that idea, mixing the old school synth with the growl of the main synth. I'll see in the future if I can get a good fusion of the two.

Thanks for the compliments, brah! Keep your eye out for more in the near future.

Marble Blast Ultra(Remix) Marble Blast Ultra(Remix)

slow soft and ambient techno

I love the atmosphere you've created, a subtle fairy like techno land of black light willow trees and secretive whispers in the wind. love the pads near the end and the gated stuff. bet you had fun making it.

DjArmedWolf responds:

thank you this means a lot XD i love the description you gave haha AND yes i did have fun making this song haha