Microcosm Microcosm

kickass

great work. it reminded me alot of the sega game "comic zone" simple idea that leqads to alot of play and twists.

BJ @ BK BJ @ BK

yay

way to go man. i would have never expexted this! the dude totally reminded me of quagmire from family guy. funny stuff. BIG UPS for using all my music! you rock!

Loud Noises Collab Loud Noises Collab

ouch

so i don't really know how things like this make it into the portal. but i'll accept it because i'm a corporate whore and my music is in here. so plus plus gold star. pretty shitty flash though.

ThreeStar responds:

Well, I don't know exactly how to respond to this. Thanks?

Anyway, is your 'stache real?

If so, let's hook up sometime.

Three

final odyssey -- trailer final odyssey -- trailer

thanks!

that looked like alot of fun to film. thanks for using my music, i wouldn't have never thought it would end up here and that's the beauty of newgrounds. have fun in the sun!

pokeguys responds:

Thank you my friend, for making the awesome music, I'm very happy that u liked the movie, I'm a fan of your music, and I will use more of your fantastic work

TheGreatPenguinRace TheGreatPenguinRace

incredible!

That was some seriously talented animation! so good, i applaude you and congratulate you. wonderful idea to.....and of course i GOTS to give you props for using one of my favorite songs!!!

Magical Trevor Magical Trevor

wow!

Nice work weebl!
i especially liked the music on this!
How did you make the music? what program?

Zinger 1 Zinger 1

THANKS!

Hey i appreciate you using my song, very cool! that's why i gave yah the 10 and voted 5. but i really liked the way the bouncy line thing went with the music the first few frames, pretty awesome. the skateboarder made me chuckle, but yeah, this movie was pretty simple. but I GOTTA give yah props for using my SONG! thanks!!!

fuzzies responds:

no man. thank YOU for making the song! :)

Salad Fingers Salad Fingers

YAY

yay for boards of canada (the perfect backround music)

yay for rusty spoons

yay for that creepy laugh

yay for everything in this flash

yay for David Firth!

Infanticidal - Censored Infanticidal - Censored

hahaha, that was a funny slideshow

nice job doing absolutely nothing! you just used shocking pictures and obscure truths to paint your own image of death and destruction when in reality...all you fucking did was look for a bunch of pictures and sadisticaly display them with some terrible industrial music...what the hell are you trying to accompish?? did it ever occur to you to show the side of the person having the abortion....or i'm i the only one who thinks that's the most important part. let's say some teenager gets raped and gets pregnant and if she were to have the rapists child, what kind of life would they lead??? certainly not the pretty wonderful life you were painting. wise up, in order to have a good life, kids need a good environment. if not, they leave fucked up lives and do drugs and abuse people....and i KNOW you are not a woman...a woman would NEVER make something like this you twisted single-minded putz.

Scribbler Scribbler

marvelous!

while it was loading i saw that it used Boards of Canada and i got really excited. i thought i was the only other person that listened to them. VERY nice choice of music. even the comic interlude of others was perfect. the storyline was great too, i don't think i've ever been that depressed, but this movie certainly helps me understand and when he was all crumpled up on the floor smoking weed i totally understood. it just doesn't make you feel like ever getting up. VERY WELL DONE FLASH. the graphics were astounding yet simplistic. high points for style too! wonderful work.

p.s. Aphex twin rocks!!! (the poster in Scribbler's room ;))